Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eye On The Bay Channel 5 / San Francisco Bay Area

Munching tacos and other delicious munchies, surrounded by laughter and good company, we all sat down as Eye On The Bay host Liam Mayclem showcases some happy yet scary haunts in the Bay Area. Show featured the the USS Hornet wrapping up in its amazing Sonar Room. My friends I stayed there overnight last June, if you're interested you can read about it here. Mr. Mayclem then featured another location at the Brookdale Lodge and featured a couple of Ghost Walk Tours in the San Francisco Area.

What made this so special for those who are watching it that night as we all munch our tacos was, the show also featured an investigation at the Ryde Hotel by non other than the team from California Delta Paranormal. I am grateful to be a part of it.



Deb and I were nervous and part of it was because when this was shot, it was 100-plus degrees and so everyone was sweaty and sticky-eeky. We all can't help but whoop and cheer as the show started to feature this beautiful pink building of a hotel with hits graceful palm trees , and then more whooping and cheering when we saw ourselves on tv. I don't know about you but I have not been on tv before hehehe.

Anyway, without much further ado here is the youtube video of the show where CDP was featured. The complete episode is not available at this time. We want to thank Marcus Raymond for making this available on youtube.

We want to thank KPIX for this opportunity to represent the Bay Area - paranormal style :). Donna Raymond for her support and guidance.  And to my team mates at CDP - I love you guys. Thank you for letting me be a part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment